A few things to note:
1. Many strip clubs around the country permit for persons 18years and above to patronize these establishments.
2. Such persons, however, cannot be served ANY alcohol. They need to be 21 or above for that to happen.
Accordingly, if strip club is Davido’s thing and it was lawful for him to be there, then it is what is. If he was served alcohol at the establishment, then it becomes the business of law enforcement and the city/state to investigate, fine or possibly shut down the establishment, among other options.
Strip clubs are regularly in trouble with the law over violations of very strict city/state ordinances governing their operations. They are also known (rightfully or wrongfully) as venues to harbor persons engaged in organized crimes and prostitution. So, it is not a surprise they are frequently in litigation (legal trouble).
For the full story and pictures, visit That1960chick.com.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”