“50 Cent can’t get 50 cents out of his ATM, because his personal bank account is now off limits.
It seems 50 didn’t pay a whopping $17.2 million judgment over a deal he made to market headphones for a company called Sleek Audio. Sleek claimed 50 stole its design and then tried marketing it on his own. The law sided with Sleek, and 50 got hit with the massive judgment.
Legal Lesson: If you don’t pay a judgment, the winner can garnish your wages and freeze your bank accounts. ..”
TMZ has the full story.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society