Folks, I can’t believe the year is basically over! Thank you for a great 2015. The AML podcast show grew in leaps and bounds; and of course we had much to discuss about the business of music and entertainment law stories, on the blog, all year long. I leave you with seven of the best music business podcast episodes this 2015, based on downloads.
Thanks again for a great year and a special thanks to my ‘superfans’ who have stood steadfast and encouraged me all year long.
By the way, if you are not subscribed to AML’s newsletter, you are missing out on exclusives made only available to my subscribers. You really should get with the program and subscribe. 🙂
Time for my annual break. Catch you sometime in January.
I wish you great health, wealth and happiness now and definitely in 2016!
7 Best Music Business Podcast Episodes of 2015
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives