HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! I care very much about you all otherwise AML would not exist. I want to see you all prosperous and thriving in both your personal and professional lives. AML is my valentine’s gift to you all and the great thing is you don’t have to wait until one day a year to keep receiving that love. I hope you receive it each time you visit me, in the spirit it was created, i.e. with love.
Stay blessed. Stay happy and take time to appreciate your family and friends, and if you have a special somebody, that special someone too.
My warmest of regards.
7 of many latest love songs I received from our artists that I think you all should rock to this Valentine’s. Enjoy.
1. Plan B by Wande Coal
2. Iyawo Mi (My Wife) by Timi Dakolo
3. No Comment by Lynxxx ft. Niyola – AML Artists I discussed clearances in Niyola’s last track here.
4. On Top Your Matter by Wizkid
5.Gentleman by D’Prince ft. Davido and Don Jazzy
6. Girlie o by Patoraking – (Hot tune)
7. ‘My Baby’ by Kida Kudz – (Really hot tune and simple video too)
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry