The ladies of popular Nigerian day time talk show ‘Your View,’ along with a mental health expert, lend their voices to the Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz marriage crisis, with a focus on how to deal with a spouse who suffers from depression. What is quite surprising to hear is that a recent survey reveals 70% of Nigerian men are allegedly depressed. Hmm…interesting.
Watch the video.
For a parallel discussion and even more context on the Tiwa marriage crisis, listen to the AML discussion below.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives