I love the message Adekunle Gold sends in his new music video about working and cutting your coat according to your size. The visual is also fresh and shot and directed by music video director Moe Musa. Kudos to Olamide and his YBNL record label for championing a new kind of record company in the Nigerian music business, one that really takes pride in showcasing the local culture.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”