Who We Are: Founded by Uduak Oduok, a California based Business, Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Uduak, AfricaMusicLaw.com (AML) is the premier music business and entertainment law digital portal empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large.
What We Do: AML, through its leading website and podcast show, provides legal and business commentary and analysis on hot topics in pop culture affecting the fashion and entertainment industry and its professionals. It also provides insights and tips for the creative entrepreneur through engaging interviews from experienced and successful industry insiders within Hollywood & on the continent of Africa.
Demographic: The AML audience is primarily male, educated, an influencer, an industry executive, business owner, artist-preneur, lawyer, artist manager, music producer, concert promoter, publicist, music distributor, and music technology entrepreneur. He is on the pulse of new media and can be found on the major social network sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Google+ and Linkedin. He spends at least 2-3hrs per day on the internet. As such, he constantly buys products and services online as well as uses e-mail, Skype, IMs and chats online.
Stats: Industry Professionals (Music Executives, Label Owners) = 30%, Artists = 50%, Other (Lawyers, Publicists, Promoters) = 20% Ethnicity = African 80% Other 20% Gender = 70% Male, 30% Female.
Podcast: Made iTunes Top 4 in ‘New & Noteworthy’ category in 2014. Countries: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), Other (29%)
Advertising Options Available
- Sponsorship of The Africa Music Law Podcast Show
- Sponsored post
- Banner Ads (728 x 90, 300×250, 468 x 60)
- Reskins (Ad placed as wallpaper/background of the website).
NOTE: Advertising not open to law firms.
OTHER WAYS TO WORK WITH ME
If you would like to work with me beyond Africa Music Law, visit my personal website www.msuduak.com, to see the scope of servcies that I offer.
Please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) to further discuss your advertising needs.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives