Who We Are: Founded by Uduak Oduok, a California based Business, Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Uduak, AfricaMusicLaw.com (AML) is the premier music business and entertainment law digital portal empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large.
What We Do: AML, through its leading website and podcast show, provides legal and business commentary and analysis on hot topics in pop culture affecting the fashion and entertainment industry and its professionals. It also provides insights and tips for the creative entrepreneur through engaging interviews from experienced and successful industry insiders within Hollywood & on the continent of Africa.
Demographic: The AML audience is primarily male, educated, an influencer, an industry executive, business owner, artist-preneur, lawyer, artist manager, music producer, concert promoter, publicist, music distributor, and music technology entrepreneur. He is on the pulse of new media and can be found on the major social network sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Google+ and Linkedin. He spends at least 2-3hrs per day on the internet. As such, he constantly buys products and services online as well as uses e-mail, Skype, IMs and chats online.
Stats: Industry Professionals (Music Executives, Label Owners) = 30%, Artists = 50%, Other (Lawyers, Publicists, Promoters) = 20% Ethnicity = African 80% Other 20% Gender = 70% Male, 30% Female.
Podcast: Made iTunes Top 4 in ‘New & Noteworthy’ category in 2014. Countries: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), Other (29%)
Advertising Options Available
- Sponsorship of The Africa Music Law Podcast Show
- Sponsored post
- Banner Ads (728 x 90, 300×250, 468 x 60)
- Reskins (Ad placed as wallpaper/background of the website).
NOTE: Advertising not open to law firms.
OTHER WAYS TO WORK WITH ME
If you would like to work with me beyond Africa Music Law, visit my personal website www.msuduak.com, to see the scope of servcies that I offer.
Please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) to further discuss your advertising needs.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show