It is hard to describe how good it feels to see a short film like this debut in Nigeria (December last year); and now online (today) to educate Nigerians about helping to curb sexual violence against women and children. Please watch and share. Progress is happening very slowly but surely.
“‘Big Daddy’ is a short film on rape and its attendant physical, psychological and sociological problems.
It was written and directed by Chris Ihidero, featuring fast rising actors; Yemi Adeyemi, Zara Abimbola Udofia, ‘Tunbosun Auyedehin among a host of others.
Amaka Igwe serves as executive producer of the movie.”
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show