RANDBURG, South Africa (July 31, 2014)—Africa Magic GO, the recently launched subscription-based, video-on-demand streaming service, has just released the Africa Magic GO (AMGO) iOS app, available in all Apple App Stores outside the African continent.
The AMGO iOS app has a slick and easy-to-navigate interface taking the African entertainment viewing experience to a whole new level. With never-before-seen movies and series only a tap away, the app will enhance on-the-go video consumption needs, anywhere.
To access, simply download the application for your iPad from the App Store, log in with a connect ID and stream content. A connect ID can easily be created on the Africa Magic GO website www.africamagicgo.com.
The app is hot-off-the-heels of a successful AMGO launch in the U.K. and the U.S. earlier this year. Subscribers can look forward to the app being available on other operating systems soon.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”