The Nigerian music industry #COVID19Talks continue. Watch my curated list of African promoter interviews conducted by Cos Canino of UDR Media. The interviewees are promoters who pushed Afrobeats in the U.S., and for some not featured on the show, they discuss them.
Warning: Strong language used in some of the videos.
Mike Fash (Promoter)
Leyla Konjo (Promoter)
DJ Zimo (Promoter & DJ)
DJ Zimo (Promoter & DJ) and Duke Concept (Promoter)
Duke Concept (Promoter)
Prince Ademola (Promoter)
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives