The Nigerian music industry #COVID19Talks continue. Watch my curated list of African promoter interviews conducted by Cos Canino of UDR Media. The interviewees are promoters who pushed Afrobeats in the U.S., and for some not featured on the show, they discuss them.
Warning: Strong language used in some of the videos.
Mike Fash (Promoter)
Leyla Konjo (Promoter)
DJ Zimo (Promoter & DJ)
DJ Zimo (Promoter & DJ) and Duke Concept (Promoter)
Duke Concept (Promoter)
Prince Ademola (Promoter)
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up