[spp-player]Anderson Obiagwu, a serial entrepreneur at heart, is the founder of Big A Entertainment, African Muzik Magazine and the African Muzik Magazine Awards (AFRIMMA).
Respected in the industry for consistently organizing and showcasing some of Africa’s leading musicians in America (Davido, Phyno, P-Square, Timaya, Flavour Nabania, Bracket, 2Face, Awilo Longomba etc.), Obiagwu joins Ms. Uduak on the 63rd Episode of The Africa Music Law Show.
On the show, he shares his passion for music and helping African artists cross boundaries (into the Western markets) with music. He also shares how he has been able to successfully host shows with attendants in the range of 1000+ guests and more.
It’s a must listen! Listen and share on your social networks, and with your friends and family.[spp-transcript]
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show