Industry executives and business owners Audu Maikori, Anie Akpe (tech), and Martin Fayomi share their thoughts with Cos Canino about Nigeria’s music industry the Nigerian Music Industry #COVID19Talks.
Anie Akpe, Financial executive, CEO of Ibom LLC/African and African Women in Tech.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’