The Nigerian music industry #COVID19 talks continue. Watch iLLBliss, Emma Nyra, Zoro, Nestreya and Sinzu share their pathways and struggle towards success in the music business. iLLBliss really brings the artist-entrepreneur viewpoint to the table, and gets into the importance of good financial structure and accounting.
Warning: Strong language used in some of the videos.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company