The Nigerian music industry #COVID19 talks continue. Watch iLLBliss, Emma Nyra, Zoro, Nestreya and Sinzu share their pathways and struggle towards success in the music business. iLLBliss really brings the artist-entrepreneur viewpoint to the table, and gets into the importance of good financial structure and accounting.
Warning: Strong language used in some of the videos.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up