The Nigerian music industry #COVID19 talks continue. Watch iLLBliss, Emma Nyra, Zoro, Nestreya and Sinzu share their pathways and struggle towards success in the music business. iLLBliss really brings the artist-entrepreneur viewpoint to the table, and gets into the importance of good financial structure and accounting.
Warning: Strong language used in some of the videos.
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo