The Nigerian music industry #COVID19 talks continue. Watch iLLBliss, Emma Nyra, Zoro, Nestreya and Sinzu share their pathways and struggle towards success in the music business. iLLBliss really brings the artist-entrepreneur viewpoint to the table, and gets into the importance of good financial structure and accounting.
Warning: Strong language used in some of the videos.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”