Television icon and father of Robin Thicke is dead at 69.
“TV icon Alan Thicke has died … TMZ has learned.
We’re told Alan had a heart attack while he was playing hockey with his 19-year-old son, Carter. He was transported to Providence St. Joseph’s Medical Center around noon Tuesday, and pronounced dead there.
Law enforcement sources tell us … a company that recovers organs was contacted, so some of Thicke’s organs could be donated.
He’s survived by his 3 sons — Robin, Brennan and Carter … and his wife, Tanya.
Alan played hockey regularly at a rink in Burbank. We’re told he and Carter were on the ice around 11 AM when he started having chest pain, then got nauseous and vomited. The ambulance picked him up around 11:30 and took him to the hospital. “
Read the full story on TMZ.
May his soul rest in peace.
Photocredit: Rich Polk/Getty Images
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company