How Do You Succeed as an Artist in the Music Industry?
Nigerian award winning rapper, music and beauty entrepreneur Eva Alordiah shares her journey and personal experience to help artists who are serious about succeeding in the music business.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Eva Broke into the music industry.
- How she got radio airplay.
- Her first nationwide tour with the Pepsi Sponsored Lynxxx and Syndicate Records Tour.
- Her relationship and split with Trybe Records & eLDee.
- Her relationship and split with Micworx.
- Her dealing with the press and issue with Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji.
- Her latest music video ‘Deaf,’ the production of the video and controversy.
- Her fashion/beauty business.
- Tips for artists and artist-entrepreneurs.
- Tips and vision for women in entertainment.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society