How Do You Succeed as an Artist in the Music Industry?
Nigerian award winning rapper, music and beauty entrepreneur Eva Alordiah shares her journey and personal experience to help artists who are serious about succeeding in the music business.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Eva Broke into the music industry.
- How she got radio airplay.
- Her first nationwide tour with the Pepsi Sponsored Lynxxx and Syndicate Records Tour.
- Her relationship and split with Trybe Records & eLDee.
- Her relationship and split with Micworx.
- Her dealing with the press and issue with Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji.
- Her latest music video ‘Deaf,’ the production of the video and controversy.
- Her fashion/beauty business.
- Tips for artists and artist-entrepreneurs.
- Tips and vision for women in entertainment.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo