Akinyemi Ayinoluwa, an Avid Follower and Listener of The Africa Music Law Blog and Podcast Show, shares his journey to Becoming an Entertainment Lawyer.
In this episode, Nigerian entertainment lawyer Akinyemi Ayinoluwa joins Ms. Uduak on The Africa Music Law show to discuss how he became an entertainment lawyer in Nigeria.
“Akinyemi Ayinoluwa is the founding partner at HIGHTOWER SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES, his practice includes oversight of entertainment talent negotiations and superstar talent representation, assisting entertainment companies with financing, operations, sales and acquisitions, providing outside general counsel services, trademarks, new technology, mediation services, expert witness testimony and reports and employment advice.”
Inside this Episode:
- Akinyemi’s passion for music and his work as an artist.
- Akinyemi’s conservative background.
- Akinyemi research into entertainment law.
- His inspiration from the few Nigerian entertainment lawyers including Efere Ozako (RIP).
- Akinyemi’s experience in law school.
- Akinyemi’s first job as a lawyer, he was a trial lawyer.
- Akinyemi’s return to music and transactional work.
- Akinyemi launching his law firm and advice to attorneys and law students.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show