Second week showcasing mad talent from Nigeria, Ghana and frankly wherever and whichever emerging talent I am feeling at the moment that I think you all should know. I got a hot female artist on my radar but wanted to rewind and put a spotlight on Mateo Vic. “Dude” is talented and the next big thing. Y’all need to check on him. To remind you to do so, I am letting his banner enjoy one week of publicity on AML in my AML 1Week Artist Spotlight. Be sure to check on him.[audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Rise-Of-the-phoenix.mp3|titles=Rise Of the phoenix]
Read the full story on Mateo Vic and what he is about on Ladybrille Magazine. A &Rs, Label Executives, Music Managers, Music Producers, get at him!
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry