Second week showcasing mad talent from Nigeria, Ghana and frankly wherever and whichever emerging talent I am feeling at the moment that I think you all should know. I got a hot female artist on my radar but wanted to rewind and put a spotlight on Mateo Vic. “Dude” is talented and the next big thing. Y’all need to check on him. To remind you to do so, I am letting his banner enjoy one week of publicity on AML in my AML 1Week Artist Spotlight. Be sure to check on him.[audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Rise-Of-the-phoenix.mp3|titles=Rise Of the phoenix]
Read the full story on Mateo Vic and what he is about on Ladybrille Magazine. A &Rs, Label Executives, Music Managers, Music Producers, get at him!
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society