It’s gotta be a terrible thing to be in a relationship with someone who is a chronic liar. Saeon captures the awfulness of such a relationship with her latest song ‘lie’ featuring Flowsick. Now this emerging artist (Saeon) has got vocals for days. Saeon congrats!
AML request: I’d also love to see a video for ‘Recover From you.’ I don’t know if it is already out there or whether your fan base are demanding it. But, I am sure it will resonate with ladies far and near. The video has to be dope. It has such crossover appeal.
For those who have never heard Saeon’s ‘Recover From You/Ma Fi Mi Le’ check on the track below. Others, check out her teaser video for ‘Lie’ further down. She sure has a knack with singing songs that emotionally connect with many. Carry on Miss![audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/AML-Approved-Saeo-Recover-From-You-Ma-Fi-Mi-Le.mp3]
Here is what Saeon and her team sent my way about ‘LIE’
LIE” Saeon featuring Flowssick
Alas! You can continue to enjoy the song, “LIE” by Saeon and Flowssick and now place a face behind the lovely voice. You don’t only get to see Saeon, but you get to connect with her in this video where she gives us some “entertainment.”
The video has a cameo appearance by Big Brother Africa winner, Uti Nwachukwu who plays a love interest. It was directed by Kewa Oni who gives us something different from what we are used to. Connect with Saeon and stay updated on her developments, follow her on twitter: @iam_Saeon.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company