I wrote this post on January 5th, 2012 and it has just been sitting in my draft pile. January 2012 as you all know was an introduction into a historical day and movement in the history of Nigeria, #OccupyNigeria. Nevertheless, we have moved on, specific to the occupy official movement, because the struggle does continue . . .
In any event, wanting to stay consistent with giving emerging artists a true visibility on AML, I gotta step on the gas pedal on this segment of AML. So, read the article below and enjoy Brymo. He is one to watch this 2012. I am confident the team at Chocolate City Group, based on what they now know and their track record of success with prior and current artists on the label, will make it happen with Brymo.
***What is there not to like about Brymo. Is it his raspy sexy voice? Is it the fact that when he gets on any track with other artists, he actually makes other artists look good without undermining his own talents? Is it the fact that he keeps churning hits after hits? Either way, I need not delve further into dissecting the enviable talents of this certified “hook” hit maker because he is AML’s artist of the week to kick off 2012. Brymo is an artist to watch this 2012. I made some predictions earlier this year. By December 2012, I will evaluate my predictions. I think I am right on the money when I say he will be off the charts this year.
Brymo, congrats on being AML Artist of the week. You are kinda of a big deal according to yours truly. So enjoy the highly coveted position on the right side bar.
BRYMO “HITS” – SERIOUS “HOOK” HIT MAKER
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives