LOL! I am convinced Music publicists are out stalking bloggers like right now. I got hit with this song from all angles. I listened and I dig. It is a hit song for weddings for sure. I also see solid revenue from synch licenses with Nollywood films and ads.
Hey you guys, actually, one more thing. There is one added value and service that some of our publicists are starting to provide our artists. Many are particularly leveraging the power of a lyrics video on You Tube and capturing revenue there as well.
Good stuff. Now take a listen.
“Yeah I wanna turn her to my wifey, I wanna turn her to my wifey, yeah”
Lines from the hook on BOJ’s new record which features Hypertek artiste, Dammy Krane. Wifey was produced by Studiomagic and was recorded last year.This is the first record BOJ is putting out since his #BOTM mixtape dropped in April, 2013.BOJ is currently putting the final touches to his first official single which will drop this easter!”
BOJ Wins on all Fronts with the release of this Project, his effortless singing, choice production, and hit making ability makes “Wifey” a song to watch out for not forgetting the invaluable contribution of Dammy Krane.
Wifey is the latest piece of work from the very creative singer BOJ of DRB Lasgidi whose style of music and singing ability is peculiar to him alone. The unique voice of this great artist alongside Dammy Krane made this tune a song to keep on replay.
Love is in the air as we approach the valentine season, “Wifey” is the kind of song that will keep that special someone in the mood of love. Love is the best gift you can give to your wifey at this special season. Produced by Studio Magic
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry