One of the Plaintiffs, Martin Omosegie, in the copyright infringement case against Gulder seeking damages for 250Million Naira, contacted me to share even more information with the AML artists community. Please find the filed writ of summons which details the thrust of the lawsuit and the claims against GULDER. Also please feel free to leave your thoughts. GULDER representatives, if you have presumably been served with this writ, you are also welcome to email me your ‘answer’ once you file your response with the court as well.
Everyone else, I would be curious to read what you have to say.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society