One of the Plaintiffs, Martin Omosegie, in the copyright infringement case against Gulder seeking damages for 250Million Naira, contacted me to share even more information with the AML artists community. Please find the filed writ of summons which details the thrust of the lawsuit and the claims against GULDER. Also please feel free to leave your thoughts. GULDER representatives, if you have presumably been served with this writ, you are also welcome to email me your ‘answer’ once you file your response with the court as well.
Everyone else, I would be curious to read what you have to say.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives