Our judiciary correspondent, Shola Soyele was there and she has the highlights of the conference in this report.”
I really would like to see the Nigerian Bar Association step up on its efforts in marketing and promoting the legal services of the Bar to the public. Lawyers are there to serve the public. What are the exact services that the bar offers to the public? Can the bar educate the public on how to use the court systems? There should also be some sort of outreach starting with primary and secondary schools that sow the seed for the law and respect for the rule of law. Right now, what they have going is not cutting it. The NBA can do better.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society