“Atlanta, GA – You may have caught wind of upcoming news from a certain Afro-Pop Fusion sensation, and it’s now official. U.S. based recording artist NA!RA tweaked the spelling of
her name, and she’s here to tell you why!
Replacing the “I” with an exclamation point “!”, the genre-bending superstar is re- emerging as the strong leader of the Fearless Nation, giving a defined voice to the faces &
stories of its citizens.
Stay locked to her official website, www.iamnaira.com for upcoming interviews where she will be giving listeners an in-depth understanding into the dynamic name change as well as news on her forthcoming project, Fearless: The Art of Letting Go, new content, amongst
NA!RA would like to express her sincere appreciation and gratitude for the love and support she’s been receiving regarding her recent projects, including latest single “Put Me On,” her mother’s remembrance, and the moment of silence for those lost in Africa’s tragedies. She anxiously anticipates meeting more of Fearless Nation and encouraging them to be vocal about current events happening globally.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
NA!RA is an award-winning global emcee and cinematographer. She’s been honored by the Atlanta Film Festival for her spectacular visuals and recognized by several international organizations for her cultural music and performance style.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s bring her to you!!!
Contact email@example.com to set up an interview, connect, and collaborate.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society