It seems HipHop from Ghana is NOT taking a break !
C-Real follows up the release of the dopest Hiphop Mixtape on the continent “Reigning Season” with this Afro-Hiphop anthem featuring Nigerian artiste E-fine. It would be expected that most artiste would be racing to sneak in a “Valentines Day” track, but apparently not C-Real.
Surprisingly his technique seems to work as this track comes off as truly refreshing and far from the cliche’s that are going to plague the airwaves in the month of February.
Have a listen and enjoy the unique wordplay, relaxed pace and relatable content. Then you can make a “decision”.[audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/C-Real-Decisions-Feat.-E-Fine.mp3]
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives