I am loving this new D’Banj. I smell a man who has matured both in sound, style and his ability to articulate his brand vision. For me, that’s just too sexy for words.
Folks, enjoy D’banj’s latest music video to his hit single ‘On Top of the World.’ I love the rawness/vulnerability of this track both in terms of the lyrics, vocals and overall composition. D’Banj, I see you. I look forward to sharing even more positive stories about you. Keep it coming, sir.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”