The CEO of Underdarock Entertainment and successful New York based Concert Promoter, Cos Canino, joins Ms. Uduak for a chat on The Business of Concert Promotions in Africa’s Music Industry.Cos Canino shares how he met and worked with Aliyah and her A&R team in the UK as part of his hip-hop/R &B group. The two also discuss the problems with concert promotions for African artists performing in the USA, Efe Omoregbe’s flopped concert at LIVE Nation venues where IROKO’s Jason Njoku claims he lost $90,000.00, The United Sounds of Africa USA Tour, industry best practices, tips for artists and much more. The show also spotlights the work of artist Duncan Daniels.
Credit: Written, Produced & Edited by Uduak Oduok, Esq.
AML Theme Song 1 ‘Delight’: Nigerian-American Producer Kid Konnect
AML Theme Song 2 ‘Africans Modern Mix’: American Producer John Keller
Artist spotlight: Duncan Daniels (New York based Nigerian-American Artist, Producer & Music Engineer)
Special Guest: Cos Canino | CEO Underdarock Entertainment, UDR Radio, NEA Awards Co-Founder
For sponsorship inquiries or to appear on the show as a guest, please email (email@example.com)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company