Hip-hop World Magazine jumps on the PR machine and releases the second segment of its interview with Don Jazzy. The timing, needless to say, has been perfect to raise more buzz for Hip-hop World magazine. That is an example AML artists and industry folks to follow.
The second segment of the Don Jazzy interview focuses on the brand’s collaboration with Snoop Dogg, how D’Banj took the initiative to reach out to Kanye West at a chanced meeting at Dubai airport. Pay attention to the fact that D’Banj was prepared and how he converted his preparation to the real deal when the opportunity came knocking. There are many more topics covered including D’Prince, Mo’Hits First Lady, Oliver Twist etc.
Stay prepared folks, always.
Have a healthy and productive day.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company