Artists do not send this kind of release below. This is not how a press release should look or sound. Also, this artist sent the email to another blogger/music blog and bcc me. I categorically delete such emails. Send images we can open, have contact information for your fans and media, among other things.
You should also send an email to yourself and then bcc all media. Get with the times, please. For so many reasons that I simply do not have the time or inclination to get into, it is uncool to send your mp3s and releases to one media house and bcc others. You can do it. Just expect others to keep it moving with the delete or next button.
Correct way to do it:
Bcc: Here you bcc ALL the media houses you want to actually receive your MP3s.
Also, Anitiviruz, this release is so “viruz” you should get arrested by AML PR Police for this.
ARARARA – ANTIVIRUZ FT. LKT, KONGA AND SEANTERO
“Osumiri kingsley ify aka Antiviruz the first son of a family of four, he hails from Delta state and has dazzled the people of the south south part of Nigeria with his unique music style and been nominated for the south-south music awards for his previous single eko je,he has recently worked with different producers like Rayce and Dr Gee and has done some collaborations with KASBEATS,VECTOR DA VIPER, LKT,KONGA AND SEANTERO, HE says his time is now for international recognition for his music with the release of his new singles, ARARARA FEAT LKT, KONGA, SEANTERO AND ONYE NE KWU FT PATORANKING”
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PROPER WAY TO DO A RELEASE.
Antiviruz songs below:[audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ararara-ft-LTK-Konga-and-Seantero.mp3|titles=Ararara ft LTK, Konga and Seantero] [audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Antiviruz-Onye-ne-ke.mp3|titles=Antiviruz – Onye ne ke]
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!