GBTH Company presents itself as the Publicist for emerging artist Fizzy Mayur, it appears. The release GBTH sent in behalf of its client, below, is a miss. An artist might be permitted to do the “boss” thing but you are the experienced PR professional hired to get the work done i.e. create buzz. Step to it with all around professionalism. Further, here are some issues with this release:
1. This release fails to promote the artist but focuses on why the artist’s prior label could not help him rise to the top. As in are you seriously serious PR agency?
2. This release promotes the PR company rather than the client. Where are facebook, twitter links et. al to the client??!
3. There is no real pitch to this story. Why should we write about this artist? What is the angle. What’s his story? Why should we care and how exactly will he resonate with our audience? He is talented so connect the dots because there are many talented artists out there.
4. Publicists can you spell check and just skip the slang and get to the point?
Publicists do your homework. Artists do your homework and don’t be afraid to fire and hire new Publicists that truly get what they are supposed to do.
The artist is talented but with so much to distract and demand the attention of media and bloggers, you need publicists that get it AML artists.[audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ikira-by-Fizzy-Mazur.mp3|titles=Ikira by Fizzy Mazur]
I hope you’re doing good? Weekend plans are looking up? 🙂 Once again we seek your support. Here’s the email attached track and artwork for your use. Artiste is FIZZY MAYUR and track is titled ‘Ikira’, produced by the man behind iLLbliss’ U go wound, DJ Jimmy Jatt’s Too Much and P Square’s Superfan.
FIZZY MAYUR – Ikira [feat. & Prod. by Frenzy]
Here is Fizzy Mayur’s ‘Ikira’ produced by Frenzy [producer behind iLLbliss’ U go wound, DJ Jimmy Jatt’s too much, Da grin’s If I die and P Square’s Superfan / break it – used in the GLO advert]
Born *Hammed Mayowa Fisayo* from where he coined the moniker *Fizzy Mayur*, the Ogun state born rapper did not go seeking the streets, the streets sought him out, inspired by the brutal realism of a fela Anikulapo kuti and the surreal smoothness of a Sade Adu, Fizzy started writing his own materials with a touch of sublimity for a young man of his age, lace with a mind-boggling street savvy that never cease to amaze his peers. As fate prepared a place for him under the spotlight, he quickly became an underground kingpin in and around the streets of his native town Abeokuta and environs with his fluid rap style and street vocabulary.
In February 2011, under the stable of *eclipse beatz*, he dropped two singles titled *“ Emi Noni*” and “*Integrity*” Due to lack of foresight on the part of the label both singles ended up as merely underground hits, but his skills did not go unnoticed. He caught the attention of talented producer, * Frenzy* and also found space with the fast rising management company *Photon Entertainment* with whom he sign a management deal. The result of the liaison is the brand new and long anticipated single title “LAHDEHIN and IKIRA*” which are officially out.
As the struggle for the position of the king of street music gets even fiercer, *Fizzy Mayur* is taking no prisoners and leaving no one in doubt in keeping his date with fate and that is right at the top of his game. If his flawless flow and peerless street vocabulary is anything to judge by, then it’s only safe to say the street has found its credibility again.
Download link: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/9h5arTBc/Ikira_new.html
Thank you for your continued support.
GBTH Company is a truly African Management, Promotion, PR, Online Solution, DAM , Digital Marketing Consultant, Multimedia – Graphics, Professional Printing, Branding Solutions, e-BLASTS, CAMPAIGNS and ELECTRONIC MARKETING and Content Providing firm.
Keep in touch
Facebook: The GBTH Company.
Phone Contact: +234-7042582505
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives