Just a short sweet post giving major props and shout out to one of the dopest music producers in Nigeria right now killing ’em on the beats! I heard him on Da Grin’s ‘Pon, pon, pon’ back when and of course it was a wrap for me. Just whenever I think he can’t outdo himself, he drops beats that are just “so sick,” no pun intended.
From his recent song ‘I Git it’ to his fine work for many artists in the industry, he “gets it.” I also think so long as Nigeria has him in the industry, we are definitely guaranteed to stay competitive with our counterparts overseas.
Shout out to Sossick! I also appreciate that he truly represents and makes music that connects with the hood and knows what he is talking about.
Sample Works Below
WARNING – Strong, albeit brief strong language used. Click at your own discretion
Crazy beat! I get Goosebumps everytime – Da Grin ‘Pon pon pon’
I Git It
Listen to the beats on Eva’s ‘I Done Did it’- Killed it. Eva you get mouth o. 🙂
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!