I LOVE fashion. So, it was only a matter of time fashion was introduced through some medium on AML. Here we are. AML Style. This feature is an appreciation of industry people whose style sense gets me creatively excited and dreaming colors, fabrics, feel of fabrics, beautiful silhouettes and more fashion!
Ebuka, Writer, TV host and holder of two LLM degrees (Intellectual Property Law and Communication Law) pulls off this look in Gladiator sandals. We saw Gladiator shoes trend in the Summer of 2008 but brace yourselves because they just might be making a comeback again via Ebuka. 🙂
Visit 360nobs for all the gist and pictures from the event.
p.s. Those heels Ebuka’s friend is rocking. Now that’s some wicked heels.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo