Y! Magazine just released their latest issue which focuses on two of Nigeria’s biggest female music stars, Waje and Omawumi. Can I just say the way Waje is styled gets a fashion finger licking yum, yum response from me? I would have loved to see the fashion team play it up for Omawumi by serving us a look that pushes the envelope a bit. We are used to her look. If both ladies grace the cover, they should have equally strong looks and there should be some synergy in the color palette chosen, and overall styling to pull the entire cover look together.
Okay, I am not on an exclusively fashion site so I’mma hold off a bit and just enjoy the styling that I dig.
(For more about the ladies and where to purchase your copy of Y! Magazine, visit LadybrilleNigeria.com)
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo