Y! Magazine just released their latest issue which focuses on two of Nigeria’s biggest female music stars, Waje and Omawumi. Can I just say the way Waje is styled gets a fashion finger licking yum, yum response from me? I would have loved to see the fashion team play it up for Omawumi by serving us a look that pushes the envelope a bit. We are used to her look. If both ladies grace the cover, they should have equally strong looks and there should be some synergy in the color palette chosen, and overall styling to pull the entire cover look together.
Okay, I am not on an exclusively fashion site so I’mma hold off a bit and just enjoy the styling that I dig.
(For more about the ladies and where to purchase your copy of Y! Magazine, visit LadybrilleNigeria.com)
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives