I am very excited for what 2013 holds. 2012 was a great year. As I told you all at the end, I “found my beat so I (can) lose” it in 2013. The lines are improvised from one of the many brilliant lines by emerging rap artist X.O Senavoe.
Celebrity legal drama on Africa Music Law in 2013 is about to really be on fire! By the way, I am thrilled to see Nigerian, Ghanaian & other African owned blogs now reporting legal news. I love it! The more reporting on legal news, especially lawsuits, the better to awaken the public’s consciousness on the legal justice system.
I recorded a special message for you all. I also did a quick introduction for persons who will be meeting me for the first time via You Tube or the AML website. To those persons, nice to e-meet you. Welcome.
Okay folks, check it out on AML’s YOU TUBE page and buckle up for an interesting ride this 2013.
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry