I have seen some bad videos, like really bad ones but Kas ‘Do Me’ has to be the worse video ever that I have seen, at least this 2012. Lord have mercy! How do you go from ‘Fimile” to this?! Was this man drunk when he decided to shoot this video? Kas, what is this? As in could you not take your own advice and ‘file?” Why is it by force to sing and shoot a music video?
What an embarrassing music video, especially coming from a so-called seasoned artist.
AML Music Police have been instructed to find Kas and arrest him on charges of music assault and battery on everyday people. No bail will be granted. Upon the next release of his newest work, we will reassess whether he should be released. Sheesh. Vexed over this ridiculousness. Artists can y’all take us forward not backwards?
Fimile video was average
But to go to this?? Common menh!
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society