Are Bill Cosby, Timaya and Asamoah Gyan Guilty of Rape? These three celebrities from the USA, Nigeria and Ghana, respectively, have reignited the debate on how victims of rape and sexual abuse are treated. Listen in as Ms. Uduak host of The Africa Music Law Show takes on rape laws in Nigeria, Ghana, USA (Atlanta, Georgia & California) and breaks down the analysis.
Inside this Episode:
- Motivational talk.
- Personal story.
- Crisis Management in rape cases.
- Facts of the Bill Cosby, Timaya and Asamoah Gyan Rape Cases.
- Nigerian Rape Laws.
- US Rape Laws.
- Ghana Rape Laws.
- Camille Cosby Crisis Management/ her Support of Bill Cosby (Guest Interview)
Where to Find Ms.Uduak
About the Africa Music Law Show
The Africa Music Law show is the premiere music business and entertainment law show empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large. The show made iTunes Top 4 in its ‘New & Noteworthy’ category in 2014. Countries represented are Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%).
Rate us on iTunes
Also, please feel free to send your voice or written comments to (email@example.com); or leave a comment directly on the blog.
AML Subscribe links
AML Social Media Pages
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearances
Please send email to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed the show, please share on your social media pages and with friends and family. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to (email@example.com).
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives