Hey AML people, some sobering stories this week about members of our music community, some of whose families are asking for prayers. Check on it and say a prayer or two if you will.
3. Sossick Fractures Leg in Car Crash
(Producer on this classic track with the late Da Grin)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company