In the past year alone, we, as an industry, have become more enlightened about the many illness/ailments that has plagued our community. From Goldie to Zara, Vast of Bracket to OJB Jezreel, we are continually reminded to make our health priority.
Vast of Bracket shares his ordeal and fight with Cancer. Thankfully he has overcome this battle and is gradually gaining his strength back.
A couple of things in listening to Bracket. Folks, if you will be touring whether within your countries, on the continent or here in the West, take the time to get a basic health check to make sure you are okay. You don’t want to be on the road, away from home, to face a life threatening emergency.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives