In the past year alone, we, as an industry, have become more enlightened about the many illness/ailments that has plagued our community. From Goldie to Zara, Vast of Bracket to OJB Jezreel, we are continually reminded to make our health priority.
Vast of Bracket shares his ordeal and fight with Cancer. Thankfully he has overcome this battle and is gradually gaining his strength back.
A couple of things in listening to Bracket. Folks, if you will be touring whether within your countries, on the continent or here in the West, take the time to get a basic health check to make sure you are okay. You don’t want to be on the road, away from home, to face a life threatening emergency.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo