Hey AML People. HAPPY NEW WEEK. TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU! Wishing you a fantastic week ahead. AML Artists, you will be happy to know that I have made my adjustments on my time to make you all my priority. This means before the year runs out, I will have what I hope to be the most comprehensive book written on Nigeria’s Music Industry and the Law completed, final draft et al. Fingers crossed but rest assured I am on it. It is time.
On another note, you all know I love rap music and it remains my #1 and favorite genre. You all also know I enjoy Christian hip-hop, and no I didn’t just jump on the bandwagon. I have been a fan for over a decade. In any event, I’ve shared videos, music, Eps, et al. of the 116 Clique/Reach Records crew. This 2014, I kick off my 116/Reach Records coverage with this DOPE appearance by Andy Mineo on Sway’s radio talk show. Mennnnnnnh dude killed it! Slayed it. He gave the beats that were thrown at him a beat down.
It is a great way, I think, to start off the week. Enjoy and catch up with you all soon.
Artists, NOW THIS IS HOW YOU DO A RADIO APPEARANCE! WATCH @Andymineo
Warning: Explicit Language used by callers
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company