The 63-year-old, whose Music World company launched the careers of Destiny’s Child and its members solo, is currently teaching seminars in Communications and the Music Industry in Houston, Texas.
Currently hard at work promoting the courses, Knowles stopped by The Roula and Ryan Show Podcast – where he offered a number of memorable soundbites. . .” -ThatGrapeJuice.net
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry