When it comes to music, JJC, in my view, was really on it with quality music, music production and videos.What happened? He moves to Nigeria and the quality of music and visuals fall below par. What happened? JJC I’m truly confused. What’s good?
How do you go from innovative music videos from ‘We Are Africans,’ to his ‘Emi Na Ni’ video for OluwaTipsy to his latest ‘Eru?’ He also dropped a video two weeks ago, and it is not what we expect from JJC.
As a matter of fact, what happened to his formidable list of hot female artists and artists period?! Lil’ Miss, Tipsy? It ain’t easy in this entertainment business.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up