When it comes to music, JJC, in my view, was really on it with quality music, music production and videos.What happened? He moves to Nigeria and the quality of music and visuals fall below par. What happened? JJC I’m truly confused. What’s good?
How do you go from innovative music videos from ‘We Are Africans,’ to his ‘Emi Na Ni’ video for OluwaTipsy to his latest ‘Eru?’ He also dropped a video two weeks ago, and it is not what we expect from JJC.
As a matter of fact, what happened to his formidable list of hot female artists and artists period?! Lil’ Miss, Tipsy? It ain’t easy in this entertainment business.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company