In my opinion, this is one of the worst cyphers I have seen in a minute. This leaves me with the question, what exactly was Trace Urban TV thinking? Plus why are they using Da Grin’s picture in association with this rubbish?
Dude on the lead who started off the rap sessions, really? Like that is all you could come up with? This cypher makes our hip-hop industry look silly, like really silly. A few people came through but overall, absolutely fall hand and trying way too hard. Something is so disconnected. You all may disagree with me. Check on it and share your views.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’