In my opinion, this is one of the worst cyphers I have seen in a minute. This leaves me with the question, what exactly was Trace Urban TV thinking? Plus why are they using Da Grin’s picture in association with this rubbish?
Dude on the lead who started off the rap sessions, really? Like that is all you could come up with? This cypher makes our hip-hop industry look silly, like really silly. A few people came through but overall, absolutely fall hand and trying way too hard. Something is so disconnected. You all may disagree with me. Check on it and share your views.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives