I won’t bore you all with the details of how cool a guy he is. Read, instead, about him from TEDx Ikoyi and then watch his presentation which I am sold on below:
Harvard-educated entrepreneur and venture capitalist, Chinedu Echeruo shares his idea about a ‘business-in-a-box’ solution for small businesses. Founder of urban transit guide Hopstop.com, he put his success down to accessing skilled developers online and proposes the creation of a free, crowd-sourced knowledge base for budding entrepreneurs.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations).
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry