Once again, Banky W has a point to prove. He is focusing his time and energy on himself as an artist and will not be deterred or distracted by Wizkid, on anyone else for that matter.
Life goes on in showbiz. Excerpts from a press statement about his signing can be found below. He also has an upcoming Valentine’s concert .Check out the flyer for details.
“The Samsung brand stands for qualities of innovation, change, discovery, self-expression and excellence in performance and these very same qualities are epitomized by Banky W. We are indeed very proud and privileged to have him as our Brand Ambassador.” Managing Director, Samsung Electronics West Africa, Mr. Brovo Kim says.
“It pleases me to know that my hard work is recognized and appreciated in different corporate sectors and industries. This is my second run as a Samsung brand ambassador and I’m grateful for the opportunity.” Banky W said in a recent interview.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”