A panel of industry insiders break down Beyonce’s Black is King (BIK) musical and visual album from the angle of the business of African fashion, music, and artist royalties. (Edited version)
Elfonnie Anusionwu: Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Style Rave, one of the fastest-growing lifestyle and fashion platforms in the Diaspora.
Eji Benson: Creative entrepreneur and fashion manufacturer. Eji’s portfolio of work includes Oprah, Serena Williams, Bill Blass, Vera Wang, Bibhu Mohapatra, Harrods, Saks, & Neimans.
Bond Stanley Ebigbo: Talent Manager & Author. Bond’s portfolio of work includes taking one of Africa’s biggest recording artists, Phyno, from ground zero to global recognition.
Uduak Oduok, (Host) founder of Africa Music Law, is a Partner and Co-Founder of Ebitu Law Group, P.C. where she handles her firm’s intellectual property law, media, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas. For almost two decades, as an attorney, she has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts. She has also handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa and Asia including network television and licensing deals. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association and featured in prestigious legal publications in the USA: ABA Journal and The California Lawyer Magazine. She can be reached via email (email@example.com) or on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook with the @msuduak handle.
Where to Find Elfonnie Anusionwu
Where to Find Eji Benson
Where to Find Bond Ebigbo
Where to Find Host Ms.Uduak
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company