Have today’s artists forgotten how to use arts and culture to create a better society? This is an interesting question posed under South Africa’s ‘Big Debate’ show but I believe applies across the continent, and especially in Nigeria. Watch and share your thoughts.
Note: Photo for illustration purposes only.
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo