Have today’s artists forgotten how to use arts and culture to create a better society? This is an interesting question posed under South Africa’s ‘Big Debate’ show but I believe applies across the continent, and especially in Nigeria. Watch and share your thoughts.
Note: Photo for illustration purposes only.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company