Have today’s artists forgotten how to use arts and culture to create a better society? This is an interesting question posed under South Africa’s ‘Big Debate’ show but I believe applies across the continent, and especially in Nigeria. Watch and share your thoughts.
Note: Photo for illustration purposes only.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’