Abiodun “Bizzle” Osikoya is a self-proclaimed artist helper, talent developer, respected A&R, music business consultant, digital marketer and co-founder of The Plug, Africa’s leading talent management agency with diverse music services including licensing, distribution and event productions. He has worked with some of Africa’s leading global musicians, and record companies. He joins Ms. Uduak, host of The Africa Music Law Show, on the 128th episode to talk all things A&R against the backdrop of rising global recognition of Nigeria’s music industry and the “Afrobeats” movement. He can be reached on Instagram at @BizzleOsikoya.
Uduak Oduok, (Moderator) founder of Africa Music Law, is a Partner and Co-Founder of Ebitu Law Group, P.C. where she handles her firm’s intellectual property law, media, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas. For fifteen years, as an attorney, she has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts. She has also handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa and Asia including network television and licensing deals. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association and featured in prestigious legal publications in the USA: ABA Journal and The California Lawyer Magazine. She can be reached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook with the @msuduak handle.
- Bizzle’s personal background.
- How he broke into the music industry.
- The scope and breadth of his work i.e. what a day in your life looks like.
- The role of A&R in Nigeria & Africa’s music industry.
- His role as a music business consultant and the type of consulting he does.
- Launching his business, The Plug, and what his company does.
- His predictions on the future of A&R in Nigeria & Africa.
Where to Find Bizzle Osikoya
Where to Find Host Ms.Uduak
Rate us on iTunes
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearance
Please send email to (email@example.com)
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up