BLACK IS KING ROUNDTABLE, Sunday, August 16, 2020 (LIVE STREAM)
Africa Music Law Presents
BLACK IS KING ROUNDTABLE
A panel of industry insiders break down Beyonce’s Black is King (BIK) musical and visual album from the angle of the business of African fashion, music, and artist royalties. Plus we discuss whether her work is in fact cultural appropriation.
AUGUST 16, 2020 | 12 PM EST
Elfonnie Anusionwu: Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Style Rave, one of the fastest-growing lifestyle and fashion platforms in the Diaspora.
Eji Benson: Creative entrepreneur and fashion manufacturer. Eji’s portfolio of work includes Oprah, Serena Williams, Bill Blass, Vera Wang, Bibhu Mohapatra, Harrods, Saks, & Neimans.
Bond Stanley Ebigbo: Talent Manager & Author. Bond’s portfolio of work includes taking one of Africa’s biggest recording artists, Phyno, from ground zero to global recognition.
See you soon!
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company