Bond Stanley Ebigbo, (Guest) is the founder of Grounded Promotions and a seasoned artist manager responsible for guiding the professional careers of Nigeria’s leading artists including hip-hop artist Phyno. Ebigbo, for example, guided Phyno’s career from 0 to over 10 million combined fan base on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.), world tours, local and global awards, and collaborations with some of the top African pop acts.
His new book, “Grounded Ways to the Music Industry,’ which is a pan African music business guide for emerging artists on how to build their own profitable and formidable brands.
Bond is a guest on the 135th episode of The Africa Music Law Show where he joins host and producer, Ms. Uduak, to take a deep dive into his career trajectory, how he helped build the Phyno brand, why he decided to write a book, and much more.
Uduak Oduok, (Host) founder of Africa Music Law, is a Partner and Co-Founder of Ebitu Law Group, P.C. where she handles her firm’s intellectual property law, media, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas. For fifteen years, as an attorney, she has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts. She has also handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa and Asia including network television and licensing deals. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association and featured in prestigious legal publications in the USA: ABA Journal and The California Lawyer Magazine. She can be reached via email (email@example.com) or on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook with the @msuduak handle.
- Bond Stanley’s personal and career background.
- How he broke into the music business.
- Why he is so passionate about the music business.
- How you built your brand as a music manager.
- Why he decided to write a book and the process of getting it to market.
- Tips he has for others who want to follow his footsteps.
- Where people can buy your book.
Where to Find Bond Stanley Ebigbo
Where to Find Host Ms.Uduak
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”