I hope this is untrue but Ghana’s major newspapers and blogs are reporting that Castro, Hiplife super star is dead. Some really big losses this year in the entertainment industry as a whole. Again I hope this is untrue.
Reports reaching Peacefmonline.com has it that renowned Hiplife Musician, Castro has drowned in the Ada Estuary.
Unconfirmed reports say he died while trying to save a female friend from drowning.
The ace musician has been holidaying at the Aqua Safari Resort in Ada since Saturday.
Though details of his unfortunate demise are still sketchy, Peacefmonline.com is reliably informed that he (Castro) together with a couple of friends and his close buddy who is captain of the Senior National Football team, Asamoah Gyan went to Ada on a weekend rendezvous.
Asamoah Gyan usually rents out a yacht to accommodate close family members and friends whenever he is in town for holidays. However, according to peacefmonline sources, the said yacht was unavailable this time around, as it had been sent out for repairs.
The group, therefore, resorted to using ski boats.
Castro, real name Theophilus Tagoe, was therefore said to have gone jet skiing with a female partner, believed to be his girlfriend. The lady’s ski crashed and she fell into the water and in the process of saving her from drowning, the “Adonai” crooner jumped into the sea and met his untimely death.
The entire area has been cordoned off with the Marine Unit of the Ghana Police Service leading the rescue operation.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company