AML Industry I shared with you all, earlier, the exciting official announcement of the launch of my law firm with my business partner today! However, I am not the only one with great news!! EME Records/Wizkid has signed a multi-million Naira brand ambassador deal with soft drink giant Pepsi. The deal was brokered over a month ago and will see Wizkid’s name, image, likeness, voice etc. branded across the entire continent of Africa. As part of his brand ambassadorial duties, Wizkid will begin shooting a video for the PEPSI-Africa campaign in the next few weeks. The artist also plans to kick off his UK tour by June 2nd, 2012.
Congratulations to Wizzy/Wizkid, EME Records and Pepsi!
For the basic foundation of Brand Ambassador contracts, click my discussion on the signing of Stephanie Okereke as brand ambassador for Kanekalon.
Watch EME/Cokobar co-branded promotions of Wizkid, the brand, leading up to the UK tour and a couple of video clips below.
Photo: TCD Photography
Pakurumo (Within five months of video release has almost 1million views – good look)
Holla at Your Boy
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!